Boneless Pork Loin Roast with Herbed Pepper Rub Recipe
Coated with a flavorful pepper rub, this pork dish is perfect for a family dinner.
- 1 3-pound boneless pork loin roast
Herbed Pepper Rub
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pat pork dry with paper towel.
- In small bowl, combine all rub ingredients well and apply to all surfaces of the pork roast.
- Place roast in a shallow pan and roast in oven for 1 hour to 1 hour, 15 minutes (18-20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature, measured with a meat thermometer, registers 155 degrees. Remove roast from oven and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing to serve. Makes 6-8 servings.
Courtesy of the National Pork Board