Country Pork Skillet Recipe
This simple one-dish meal of a Country Pork Skillet is completed with a salad and hot biscuits. Be sure the potatoes are diced uniformly to ensure even cooking. To change up the recipe, try using barbecue sauce or enchilada sauce to give the dish a bit of a kick.
- 4 boneless pork chops, diced
- 12 ounces (1 jar) pork gravy
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 8 small red potatoes, diced
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- In large skillet, brown pork; stir in gravy, ketchup and potatoes; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in vegetables; cook for 10-15 minutes longer, until vegetables are tender.
Calories: 430; Protein: 33 grams; Fat: 12 grams; Sodium: 690 milligrams; Cholesterol: 70 milligrams; Saturated Fat: 4 grams; Carbohydrates: 52 grams
Recipe Courtesy of National Pork Board