Easy Turkey Enchiladas Recipe
Try this Easy Turkey Enchiladas recipe, which features fresh tomatoes, Monterey Jack cheese and juicy ground turkey, for dinner tonight.
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup light ranch dressing
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked
- 10 eight-inch flour tortillas
- 8 ounces Montery Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 pint refrigerated salsa
- 2 ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 small bunch red-leaf lettuce, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In small bowl, mix sour cream and ranch dressing.
- Into medium bowl, stir 1 cup of sour cream mixture with turkey. With the remaining sour cream mixture, spread 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture on each tortilla. Top with 1/3 cup turkey mixture, 2 tablespoons cheese and 2 tablespoons salsa.
- Roll up and place seam side down in greased 13-by-9-inch baking pan. Bake, covered, for 25 to 30 minutes. To serve, top with diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce and any remaining salsa and sour cream mixture. Makes 10 enchiladas.
Recipe courtesy of The National Turkey Federation