Grilled Chicken and Veggies Over Rice Recipe
Make this flavorful grilled chicken and veggies recipe for dinner with a side of wild rice.
- 2 tablespoons of margarine, melted
- 4 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- 2 ½ pounds chicken
- 2 zucchini and/or yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 medium onion, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 1 package rice side dish, prepared according to package directions
- Mix margarine with Italian seasoning; brush on chicken and vegetables.
- Grill or broil chicken and vegetables until they are thoroughly cooked.
- Serve over hot rice.