Grilled Lime-Cilantro Beef Chuck Steaks Recipe
Break out the grill for these flavorful beef chuck steaks, coated with a spicy marinade.
- 4 boneless beef chuck eye steaks, cut 3/4″ to 1″ thick (1-3/4 lb)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- Combine marinade ingredients and 3 tablespoons water. Marinate beef steaks in marinade in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove steaks; discard marinade.
- Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Cook, uncovered, 16 to 20 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
Courtesy of the N.C. Beef Producers