Ham and Egg Dip Recipe
Serve this creamy dip, featuring salty ham and hard-boiled eggs, as an appetizer at your next party.
- 2 8-ounce packages Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup cooked lean smoked ham, chopped*
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- ¾ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
*May substitute crab meat, chicken or dried beef, if preferred.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve with crackers or toasted bread slices. May service at room temperature or warmed in a chafing dish. Makes 4 servings.
Courtesy of the North Carolina Egg Association