Recipe of the Month: Beef Steak Tacos
Beef Steak Tacos
- 2 boneless beef shoulder steaks, cut 3/4 thick (1-1/2 lb)
- 12 small flour tortillas, warmed
- 2/3 cup Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- thinly sliced lettuce
- chopped tomato
- dairy sour cream
- Combine marinade ingredients. Marinate beef steaks in marinade in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight.
- Remove steaks; discard marinade. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 14 to 17 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve steaks; season with salt. Serve in tortillas with toppings.
- To broil: Place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2 to 3 from heat. Broil 10 to 13 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
Author: Beef Made Easy® Ad Planner