Recipe of the Month: Fruit Pudding
March 2002 Recipe of the Month: Fruit Pudding
- Angel Food Cake
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup flake coconut (optional)
- 2 cups fruit pie filling
- 1 8oz container Cool Whip
- 1 jar Maraschino cherries
- Tear cake into little pieces and cover bottom of 5 dessert dishes.
- Mix pudding according to directions on box; pour over cake.
- Spread fruit pie filling over pudding mixture.
- Top with Cool Whip. Sprinkle coconut on top, if desired. Place cherry on top. Refrigerate if not served immediately.
NOTE: an 8×8 dish may be used instead of dessert dishes.
Author: Bobby Langley, Rocky Mount, NC