Recipe of the Month: Pineapple Casserole
January 2002 Recipe of the Month: Pineapple Casserole
- 20 ounces chunk or tidbit pineapple, drained
- 6 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together pineapple, flour and sugar, and pour into greased 8x8x2-inch dish.
- Mix together cheese and crackers, and pour over pineapple mixture.
- Cover with melted butter/maragine. Bake for 30 minutes.
Author: Juanita Johnson, Rockwell, NC