Recipe of the Month: Strawberry Pudding Cake
May 2004 Recipe of the Month: Strawberry Pudding Cake
- 2 ½ cups Angel Food Cake
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding
- milk for pudding
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Tear cake into little pieces and cover bottom of 5 small dessert dishes a 7-by-9-inch dish.
- Mix pudding according to directions on box; pour over cake. Spread fresh strawberries over pudding mixture.
- Top with Cool Whip. Refrigerate if not served immediately.
Author: N.C. Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services Marketing Division