RFD-TV to Air N.C. Farm Bureau Magazine TV Show in August
Be sure to tune in for the next episode of the North Carolina Farm Bureau Magazine television show, which is scheduled to air on RFD-TV in August.
The upcoming program will:
- show what cell phone apps farmers are using to be more productive
- pay a visit to an eastern North Carolina food bank that specializes in providing local produce
- look at a cattle producer that has solved his expensive feed problem
- go to the mountains with one of the most unique operations in the country, one that produces caviar.
See the diversity in North Carolina agriculture on the North Carolina Farm Bureau Magazine TV show, Wednesday, August 13, at 6:30 p.m. on the following channels:
- Dish Network, channel 231, 9398 and 231 HD
- DirectTV, channel 345
- Time Warner Cable, channel 297 and 1359 HD
After you view the program, let us know what you thought of the show by leaving a comment below.