Cheesy Sausage and Mushroom Pizza Recipe
This tasty pizza features oozy provolone cheese and Italian sausage. It’s a family-friendly dinner that the kids are sure to love.
- 8 ounces bulk Italian sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 1 prepared 12-inch thin pizza crust
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) provolone cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces (1 can) mushroom pieces, drained
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread pizza crust evenly with sauce, 1 cup cheese, sausage, mushrooms, and remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake directly on oven rack for 10 minutes, or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted. Serves 4-5 people.
Calories: 530; Protein: 31 grams; Fat: 38 grams; Sodium: 1,500 milligrams; Cholesterol: 90 milligrams; Saturated Fat: 18 grams; Carbohydrates: 17 grams; Fiber: 2 grams
SEE MORE: Pork Recipes
Recipe Courtesy of National Pork Board